Monday, July 18, 2011

#3 and #4 Prayers


71711
I awaken
i am late
Uncertain
I have an intention
made a commitment
i drink my juice
i rock my chair
building momentum
inertia for the day
i breathe in
i sigh, breathing out

who breathes me
who is it that is really breathing 
god breathing god

everything is perfect
as it should be
as it always is
amen





71811
it doesn’t matter
what day it is,
it is always the same day
history repeats itself
we seem not to listen
we repeat ourselves
too busy running from fear
to open our hearts and hear
what Spirit repeats endlessly,

“Love not fear..love not fear..love not fear..love not fear..love not fear..love not f..."

2 comments:

  1. Love not fear... I've been chanting this,
    Love not fear in all it's forms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a bad chant at all. as was said and sung before, all ya need is love..

    ReplyDelete